Who we are
This website is owned and maintained by Saputo Law Firm, PLLC, a company registered in the state of Texas in the United States of America. Our website address is: https://saputo.law. Out physical and mailing address is Saputo Law Firm, 1320 Griffin St. East, Dallas, TX 75215.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may retain records of your communication with us if you use the online form to contact us. We retain these records for the purpose of establishing a case file.
Note that our contact form may not be 100% secure, as with any other form of digital communication, and you may not be protected by the attorney-client privilege. So please keep your message brief and do not send any sensitive information over the internet.
This website may collect cookies (small files from your web browser) to make your website browsing experience smoother.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect information about its visitors. Learn more about how this service collects and processes data by clicking this link: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
You may opt out of Google Analytics tracking by visiting this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Who we share your data with
We will hold any information provided to us in confidence except as we are required to disclose by law or as may be appropriate to render your requested service or for other ethical disclosure purposes.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
The information submitted in our contact forms may be retained indefinitely in our servers as well as our website’s servers and our email provider’s servers.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. Information from contact forms will be sent to us via our email servers and may be transferred to the third parties as described above through the same service.
Our contact information
For questions regarding privacy, contact us at 888-239-9305 or via mail to Saputo Law Firm, 1320 Griffin St. East, Dallas, TX 75215.
How we protect your data
Our staff is trained in in client confidentiality. We do ask that you minimize the use of this website for sensitive communications. In addition, our website uses the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure standard.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of a known data breach, we will contact our website server administrators and ask them to wipe data from our servers. In addition, we will contact our email service providers and ask them to do the same.
Third party links
We do link to sites that the firm does not control. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Although we believe these websites to contain useful information at the time that we link to them, we do not vouch for the accuracy of these websites at any given time. Therefore, we disclaim all responsibility and liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we will attempt to protect the integrity and veracity of our site and welcome any feedback you may have regarding our linked content.
Recent Case Results
- 2019 Not Guilty in Collin County DWI >0.15
- 2019 Not Guilty in Dallas County Indecency with a Child
- Oral Argument at the United States Federal 5th Circuit Court of Appeals on Prosecutorial Misconduct Claim arising out of Northern District of Texas
- 2018 Not Guilty in Martin County Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon on a Peace Officer
- Not Guilty in 2018 Dallas County DWI Trial
- Client cleared in Dallas Police Shooting wrongful accusation
- Federal sentencing results in 10 Year Downward Deviation from Sentencing Guidelines in 2018
- Not Guilty Jury Verdict for client originally accused of Intoxication Manslaughter
- Case Dismissed after picking jury in Aggravated Sexual Assault of Child case in 2017
- United States Attorney dismisses case against client charged in El Paso Federal Court with Possession of Child Pornography
- ALL CHARGES DISMISSED against our client in the Twin Peaks Waco Biker case
- Client “No-billed” by grand jury investigating shooting death case
- Coverage of Case Involving Waco teacher sending messages to student
- Judge returns a Directed Verdict of Acquittal in case involving trainer of professional athletes
- Rare Not Guilty verdict in Rockwall County DWI
- 2016 Dismissal of Fort Worth Federal Possession of Obscene Visual Representation of the Sexual Abuse of Children
- Hill County Money Laundering case Dismissed and civil asset forfeiture assets returned
- Coverage of teen Lewisville client charged with hit-and-run death
- Two Montague County Indecency with a Child cases Dismissed