The materials on this website have been prepared for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. The information on this website is not intended to create, and any receipt thereof does not constitute, a client-lawyer relationship among any individuals or entities nor does your use of any part of this website create or constitute an attorney-client privilege. The firm cannot and does not represent you as your attorney in any criminal case or any other legal matter until our intake process is completed. Further, the firm reserves the right to accept or decline representing any person or organization in any legal matter. Accordingly, please do not send the firm any confidential information about any matter until you receive a written notice from the firm advising you that the firm represents you.
None of the information contained herein should never be used as a substitute for consulting a lawyer. No warranty is made as to the thoroughness or accuracy of any content. No person or organization should act upon any information on this site without first seeking professional legal counsel.
This website contains attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
The firm is based in Dallas, Texas, and is licensed to practice law only in the state of Texas.
All views expressed in this article or at the linked web pages are those of the responsible writer on a particular date, and should not necessarily be attributed to this writer, his law firm or its clients.
Users of this site agree to release and hold harmless all individuals and entities who author articles on this site for any information collected regarding visitors to this site as well as for any other harm resulting from visitors’ use of this site.
Recent Case Results
- 2019 Not Guilty in Collin County DWI >0.15
- 2019 Not Guilty in Dallas County Indecency with a Child
- Oral Argument at the United States Federal 5th Circuit Court of Appeals on Prosecutorial Misconduct Claim arising out of Northern District of Texas
- 2018 Not Guilty in Martin County Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon on a Peace Officer
- Not Guilty in 2018 Dallas County DWI Trial
- Client cleared in Dallas Police Shooting wrongful accusation
- Federal sentencing results in 10 Year Downward Deviation from Sentencing Guidelines in 2018
- Not Guilty Jury Verdict for client originally accused of Intoxication Manslaughter
- Case Dismissed after picking jury in Aggravated Sexual Assault of Child case in 2017
- United States Attorney dismisses case against client charged in El Paso Federal Court with Possession of Child Pornography
- ALL CHARGES DISMISSED against our client in the Twin Peaks Waco Biker case
- Client “No-billed” by grand jury investigating shooting death case
- Coverage of Case Involving Waco teacher sending messages to student
- Judge returns a Directed Verdict of Acquittal in case involving trainer of professional athletes
- Rare Not Guilty verdict in Rockwall County DWI
- 2016 Dismissal of Fort Worth Federal Possession of Obscene Visual Representation of the Sexual Abuse of Children
- Hill County Money Laundering case Dismissed and civil asset forfeiture assets returned
- Coverage of teen Lewisville client charged with hit-and-run death
- Two Montague County Indecency with a Child cases Dismissed