The Saputo Law Firm Texas trial team is led by attorney Paul Saputo. All of our lawyers and staff work to achieve early dismissals of our clients’ cases, or even prevent them from being filed or indicted in the first place. If the district attorney refuses to dismiss a case, we work to obtain Not Guilty verdicts by jury acquittal, judge acquittal or by a directed verdict of acquittal.
STATE TRIAL PRACTICE AREAS
We have been recognized by numerous organizations, and more importantly, we have been recognized by our clients for providing exceptional outcomes in difficult cases when lives are on the line. Check out our reviews on websites like Avvo or Google or Facebook.
Not just criminal defense lawyers, we are warriors fighting unjust and corrupt government prosecutions with a history of success and a reputation for
tenacity, courage and legal ingenuity
Paul Saputo was voted one of the Three Best Rated Criminal Defense Lawyers in Dallas
A graduate of Duke Law School, Paul was no stranger to being ahead of the legal and technological curve since he began his practice. In law school, he did not work for the district attorney’s office, he worked for a federal judge. He didn’t work on small cases when he started out, he worked on the largest and most technically-complex in the nation. Now, he leads the Texas trial team and brings the same ingenuity, courage and tenacity to the most technically complex and demanding cases. The Saputo Law Firm doesn’t work for the government, we fight the government.
Paul helped prove my fiance’s innocence! I like the fact that he is all about honesty and truth. We won our case and he did an excellent job in keeping my fiance informed throughout the process. Words cannot express how much we thank you!
– Client review posted on Avvo.com
Some Texas offenses for which we have successfully obtained Not Guilty verdicts and Dismissals include (this is only a sampling):
- Failure to Stop and Render Aid – Death: Acquittal
- DWI: Acquittals & Dismissals
- DUI: Dismissals
- Family Violence: Acquittals & Dismissals
- Misrepresentation of Property: Directed Verdict of Acquittal
- Possession of Marijuana: Dismissals
- Indecent Exposure: Dismissals
- Indecency With a Child: Dismissals
- Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child: Dismissals
- Criminal Trespass: Dismissals
- Evading Arrest or Detention: Dismissals
- Electronic Transmission of Certain Visual Material Depicting Minor: Dismissals
- Unlawful Carrying Weapons (UCW): Dismissals
- Intoxication Manslaughter: Dismissals
- Engaging in Organized Criminal Activity: Dismissals
- Possession of Controlled Substance: Dismissals
Please note that past performance does not guarantee success in your case. Each case is different and must be analyzed by our criminal defense trial team.