If you are under investigation for Sexual Assault, there are several important decisions that you will need to make at the beginning of the investigation. We understand the extreme amount of anxiety that this accusation causes and the terrible collateral effects that the investigation has on your life. On top of the penalties that you are facing if you are convicted, you are probably concerned with the potential damage to your reputation, liability for a civil suit and experiencing the emotional pain and anger that comes with being accused.
DWI DEFENSE ATTORNEY FAQs
No matter what your particular situation, you need to a serious defense attorney who is not afraid to stand up for you and advise you on the best strategies for your particular case. The lawyers at the Saputo Law Firm have specialized resources for defending you against sex assault charges, from an in-house investigation team to outside investigators and forensic consultants. WE have the experience and passion to fight for your rights. Learn more about the Texas offense of Sexual Assault
Paul is a focused and an expert in his knowledge of the law. He was in close contact with me through the whole process of my case and was able to give me a more than favorable outcome at the end of the proceedings. I would definitely choose Paul for any legal advice or representation I need in the future.
– Client review posted on Avvo.com
Paul Saputo was voted one of the Three Best Rated Criminal Defense Lawyers in Dallas
The penalties for a Sexual Assault conviction can be severe. In addition to the statutory prison sentence, you are subject to being required to register as a sex offender. Even the arrest itself can be extremely damaging, potentially destroying your reputation, causing havoc at home and even leading to a job loss. That is why we continue sex assault legal representation outside of the courtroom.
Not just criminal defense lawyers, we are warriors fighting unjust and corrupt government prosecutions with a history of success and a reputation for
tenacity, courage and legal ingenuity
If you have been arrested for Sexual Assault or any other sex crime, the lawyers at the Saputo Law Firm are prepared to go to extraordinary lengths to defend you and protect your rights. We handle every aspect of your Sex Assault representation, from defending you in the media, at your job, in court at pre-trial hearings all the way through trial.
Have you been charged with Sexual Assault? Call DWI Defense Lawyer Paul Saputo at (888) 239-9305.
Are you under investigation for Sexual Assault? Should you cooperate with the police investigation and agree to be interviewed?
If you are under investigation for sexual assault, there are several important decisions that you will need to make at the beginning of the investigation. We understand the extreme amount of anxiety that this accusation causes and the terrible collateral effects that the investigation has on your life. On top of the penalties that you are facing if you are convicted, you are probably concerned with the potential damage to your reputation, liability for a civil suit and experiencing the emotional pain and anger that comes with being accused.
No matter what your particular situation, you need to a passionate defense attorney who is not afraid to stand up for you and advise you on the best strategies for your particular case. Deciding whether to cooperate and how exactly you should cooperate is an important and tricky decision that may have serious and lasting implications for your entire case. Do not make this decision alone.
If you have already been arrested for sexual assault, the most important thing for you to do is to hire a lawyer as soon as possible to defend you against the onslaught of prosecution by state attorneys. You are not guilty until the state’s attorneys proves its case in court and you are found guilty by a judge or jury.
Recent Case Results
- 2019 Not Guilty in Collin County DWI >0.15
- 2019 Not Guilty in Dallas County Indecency with a Child
- Oral Argument at the United States Federal 5th Circuit Court of Appeals on Prosecutorial Misconduct Claim arising out of Northern District of Texas
- 2018 Not Guilty in Martin County Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon on a Peace Officer
- Not Guilty in 2018 Dallas County DWI Trial
- Client cleared in Dallas Police Shooting wrongful accusation
- Federal sentencing results in 10 Year Downward Deviation from Sentencing Guidelines in 2018
- Not Guilty Jury Verdict for client originally accused of Intoxication Manslaughter
- Case Dismissed after picking jury in Aggravated Sexual Assault of Child case in 2017
- United States Attorney dismisses case against client charged in El Paso Federal Court with Possession of Child Pornography
- ALL CHARGES DISMISSED against our client in the Twin Peaks Waco Biker case
- Client “No-billed” by grand jury investigating shooting death case
- Coverage of Case Involving Waco teacher sending messages to student
- Judge returns a Directed Verdict of Acquittal in case involving trainer of professional athletes
- Rare Not Guilty verdict in Rockwall County DWI
- 2016 Dismissal of Fort Worth Federal Possession of Obscene Visual Representation of the Sexual Abuse of Children
- Hill County Money Laundering case Dismissed and civil asset forfeiture assets returned
- Coverage of teen Lewisville client charged with hit-and-run death
- Two Montague County Indecency with a Child cases Dismissed